Thread poster: Artyom Vecherov
Artyom Vecherov
Artyom Vecherov
Russian Federation
Local time: 18:44
English to Russian
+ ...
May 19, 2017

Recently the plugin stopped working and is now throwing the following error message at all times when it tries to connect to the Language Terminal - “Something went wrong with the Language Terminal Server. Error in the provider Language Terminal.”
What is actually wrong and how do I make it work again?

Alex Lilo
Alex Lilo
Local time: 17:44
English to Russian
+ ...
Language Terminal Dec 10, 2017

It is good I decided to google some more on this before suggesting purchasing several MemoQ licenses for a client's inhouse team. And I thought the Language Terminal's compatibility across CAT tools would let them work with any other freelancers, who prefer other CAT tools, including myself. I guess it is too early to suggest the Language Terminal. The website is working. I will check it out in Studio. How reliable is this portal and the plugin? I understand this is experimental, but how often i... See more
It is good I decided to google some more on this before suggesting purchasing several MemoQ licenses for a client's inhouse team. And I thought the Language Terminal's compatibility across CAT tools would let them work with any other freelancers, who prefer other CAT tools, including myself. I guess it is too early to suggest the Language Terminal. The website is working. I will check it out in Studio. How reliable is this portal and the plugin? I understand this is experimental, but how often is the service unavailable? Will appreciate it if a few people share their experiences. Thanks.

[Edited at 2017-12-10 20:17 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

memoQ plugin for SDL Trados Studio not working anymore

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »