ProZ.com press releases
Go back to press releases »
CafeTran Espresso 2015 is officially released.
CafeTran Espresso 2015 is officially released. It is the product of more than 10 years of constant development based on the fantastic feedback with lots of great new features.
CafeTran Espresso 2015 is a significant release in a few aspects.
1. Major features:
- New database system called Total Recall to handle large Translation Memories.
- New Dashboard panel to access your resources quickly and comfortably.
- New Excel filter.
- Improvement in handling third party projects.
- Revamped alphabetic system of listing matches from all the connected resources.
- New internal web browser to view Internet resources.
- The latest Java 8 support on all operating systems.
- Floating panels to work comfortably on large screens.
- Easy creation of Abbreviations and scanning the Project for Abbreviations.
- Dynamic segmentation based on Abbreviations.
- Display of segments in their context during filtering.
- Support for TM-Town public repositories - searching and downloading into the glossary interface.
- Optional enhancement of Auto-assembling with Machine Translation.
- Automatic switching of the text flow in source and target panes for Arabic and Hebrew languages.
- Bug fixes and other numerous improvements listed at http://cafetran.wikidot.com/changelog.
2. New home page at http://www.cafetran.com.
3. New trial version.
Starting from this release, CafeTran's trial version is much more friendlier with only the following limits:
- Maximum 1000 segments loaded to the Memory
- Maximum 500 glossary entries loaded to the Glossary
The above limits make it possible to test CafeTran on real translation projects without any time limitations.
4. Two purchase options. Please see http://www.cafetran.com/get-cafetran
Collaborative Translation Networks, LLC.
16192 Coastal Hwy
Lewes, DE, USA 19958