Can anyone recommend a good clipboard manager for the iPad?
Thread poster: Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:28
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Jun 2, 2013

Can anyone recommend a good clipboard manager for the iPad? I just lost a huge blog post and would like to avoid that in the future. On Windows I use ArsClip (http://www.joejoesoft.com/vcms/97/ ) Free would be nice but I don't mind paying for the best.

Michael

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:28
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Clipboard Manager and History 2.9.1 Jun 2, 2013

OK, seems I already found a good one and it's called 'Clipboard Manager and History'. It isn't as fully featured as ArsClip (for Windows) but it does what I need on the iPad.

Michael

Info here: http://www.ialcoholtest.com/index.php/en/clipboard-manager-and-history

Jacques DP
Jacques DP  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 16:28
English to French
Just curious Jun 6, 2013

Hi Michael,

What do you use it for practically?

In principle I would avoid messing with basic system operation with third party software. Part of the reason we enjoy Apple product is precisely that the basic system operation is satisfactory. (Though I must say I am not a very big fan of clipboard operation on the iPad.)

And by the way do you do any translation related work on the iPad?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can anyone recommend a good clipboard manager for the iPad?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »