Online translation platforms and automatic tests
Thread poster: Julia Stepanchuk
Fukumi Jarvis
Fukumi Jarvis
Spain
English to Japanese
+ ...
My experience May 30, 2020

I had problems with "native checkers" who are not really native speakers. They falsely evaluate translators and change correct sentences into something else.
Recently, I realized that there are many fake native checkers. I found them English and Japanese both language fields.
I also experienced security problems on translation platforms provided by a Chinese company during translation. Specifically, another translator mistakenly?? logged into the platforms and completed tasks assig
... See more
I had problems with "native checkers" who are not really native speakers. They falsely evaluate translators and change correct sentences into something else.
Recently, I realized that there are many fake native checkers. I found them English and Japanese both language fields.
I also experienced security problems on translation platforms provided by a Chinese company during translation. Specifically, another translator mistakenly?? logged into the platforms and completed tasks assigned to me.
Collapse

Wai Hin Lee

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Online translation platforms and automatic tests

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »