Seeking volunteers to translate the site into Georgian (forgive me for posting in English)
Thread poster: Patrick Dotterer
Patrick Dotterer
Patrick Dotterer
Local time: 18:17
SITE STAFF
Nov 9, 2006

Dear ProZians,

Teams of volunteer members have been working hard over the last several months to localize ProZ.com into various languages. As a result of their efforts, it is already possible to use the site in any of the following languages besides English:

Spanish
Russian
Romanian
German
Portuguese (BR)
Hungarian
Latvian
Albanian

This localization effort will make this your language site even more user-friendly fo
... See more
Dear ProZians,

Teams of volunteer members have been working hard over the last several months to localize ProZ.com into various languages. As a result of their efforts, it is already possible to use the site in any of the following languages besides English:

Spanish
Russian
Romanian
German
Portuguese (BR)
Hungarian
Latvian
Albanian

This localization effort will make this your language site even more user-friendly for translators, interpreters, language service companies and end-clients all over the globe.

Now we are seeking volunteers and coordinators to help translate the site into additional languages. If you are interested in coordinating or volunteering to translate the site into Georgian, please let me know. I'd like to add that there will be compensation which includes special promotion throughout the site and also browniz for translating and checking words.

Preference will be given to our members, however, non-members may volunteer as well (note that in order to be a team leader you must be a member of the site).

The project is approximately 28,000 words with a deadline set for December 15th, 2006.

Please let me know if you are interested in the project and/or have any questions.

Regards,

Patrick
Collapse

Maya Gorgoshidze
Maya Gorgoshidze  Identity Verified
Georgia
Local time: 02:17
Member (2004)
English to Georgian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
I am interested Nov 9, 2006

Dear Patrick,

I confirm that I am interested in coordinating and volunteering to translate the site into Georgian.

Best regards,
Maya

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking volunteers to translate the site into Georgian (forgive me for posting in English)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »