Thread poster: Simos Tamoglou
Simos Tamoglou
Simos Tamoglou  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 01:31
Italian to Greek
Jun 6, 2005

Dear colleagues

I have problem with my ink-jet printer , a canon i455x.
The waste ink- tank of it is full and the printer does not work. I call at service dpt and they ask for repair almost the same amount of the value of the printer.
I know that I can reset the counter (I had also a canon printer before)- and then everything it will be ok - by pressing the power and reset buttons with a certain sequence.That they told me, to avoid the visit of the technician or to send
... See more
Dear colleagues

I have problem with my ink-jet printer , a canon i455x.
The waste ink- tank of it is full and the printer does not work. I call at service dpt and they ask for repair almost the same amount of the value of the printer.
I know that I can reset the counter (I had also a canon printer before)- and then everything it will be ok - by pressing the power and reset buttons with a certain sequence.That they told me, to avoid the visit of the technician or to send the printer to the canon service dpt.
Does somebody knows something about that??
Many thanks
Simos
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

problem with canon i455x printer

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »