Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
How to fax when you don\'t want to bother with a fax machine?
Thread poster: Elizabeth Adams
RosaT
RosaT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:42
ADSL and faxes Jan 10, 2003

Do all these work if you use ADSL instead of a standard dial-up connection? I was told you can\'t send or receive faxes using an ADSL modem. Can anyone help?

Thanks and regards.

Suzanne Blangsted (X)
Suzanne Blangsted (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:42
Danish to English
+ ...
win-fax Jan 10, 2003

I use the win/fax software which is used through the telephone line and not through the internet line. I highly recommend a separate fax machine though additionally, as a PC crash will remove your possibility of phone and fax capabilities.

lien
lien
Netherlands
Local time: 06:42
English to French
+ ...
Fax console Jan 13, 2003

If you have windows XP you can send and get faxes from your computer via de fax console in accessoiries>communications. It works with ADSL.

Lien

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to fax when you don\'t want to bother with a fax machine?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »