2-colums RTF file and comments
Thread poster: LUISA Fernandez-Sierra
LUISA Fernandez-Sierra
LUISA Fernandez-Sierra  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 03:19
English to Spanish
Sep 26, 2019

I often create a 2-colums RTF file for external review, which include comments for the reviewer. The reviewer does the job using in MS Word with track changes and they delete those comments that have been sorted .
When I import the reviewed file RTF back into my project, I would like MemoQ to delete the comments deleted in the rtf file and add the coments added by the reviwer in the RTF. However that does not happen. Is there a setting to achieve this? I like MemoQ a lot but the way
... See more
I often create a 2-colums RTF file for external review, which include comments for the reviewer. The reviewer does the job using in MS Word with track changes and they delete those comments that have been sorted .
When I import the reviewed file RTF back into my project, I would like MemoQ to delete the comments deleted in the rtf file and add the coments added by the reviwer in the RTF. However that does not happen. Is there a setting to achieve this? I like MemoQ a lot but the way it handles comments and updating TM is a bit obscure to me so far
Thanks for any pointers
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2-colums RTF file and comments

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »