Inez Ulrich  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:41
Member (2016)
English to German
+ ...
Jun 11, 2020

Hi there,

is there a way to delete track changes in memoQ? Like I changed sth and made up my mind and want to change it back....I don't want all the crossed out words and stuuf to be seen. Thank you!

MollyRose
MollyRose  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:41
English to Spanish
+ ...
Did you ever find out? Jun 16, 2020

You probably already know how to go to the Review tab, click Next, and click on the little arrow beside Accept and choose Reject. Unfortunately, I have not found a way to Accept or Reject all changes. Maybe export the file into Word where you can accept or reject all at once. I am not sure if the export keeps the track changes or automatically accepts them. I think there is a setting in MemoQ that allows you to choose which way to export.

Maybe somebody will have a better answer
... See more
You probably already know how to go to the Review tab, click Next, and click on the little arrow beside Accept and choose Reject. Unfortunately, I have not found a way to Accept or Reject all changes. Maybe export the file into Word where you can accept or reject all at once. I am not sure if the export keeps the track changes or automatically accepts them. I think there is a setting in MemoQ that allows you to choose which way to export.

Maybe somebody will have a better answer for you.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reverse track changes

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »