Clearing target segment
Thread poster: Susanna Södergård
Susanna Södergård
Susanna Södergård
Local time: 01:39
English to Finnish
+ ...
Aug 14, 2020

Both Trados and WF have a shortcut for clearing target segment. I have not been able to find this in Memoq. Does it not exist or am I just missing something?

Paula Darwish
Paula Darwish  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:39
Member (2013)
Turkish to English
+ ...
clear target segment Aug 14, 2020

You can clear it from the toolbar in the "preparation" tab at the top. You can click on "clear translations" and it gives you the option to delete all, selection etc. Hope that helps.

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:39
English to German
+ ...
Clearing target segment Aug 14, 2020

Susanna Södergård wrote:

Both Trados and WF have a shortcut for clearing target segment. I have not been able to find this in Memoq. Does it not exist or am I just missing something?

Select the rows where you want to clear target, right click and choose "Clear translations" followed by "Selection" or any other of the options and choose an option under "Clear what"

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Clearing target segment

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »