Thread poster: yugoslavia
yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 05:21
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 16, 2019

Dear interpreter colleagues from USA and American interpreter colleagues living in overseas,
I hope you are doing well and you are enjoying the new year 2019. I'm writing to you because I was offered to work as a Spanish interpreter during a conference in San Antonio,Texas this February.

I'm trying to get a plane ticket from New York to San Antonio, Texas for good price for my client in Europe. If you have any suggestions about good travel agencies in The United States that m
... See more
Dear interpreter colleagues from USA and American interpreter colleagues living in overseas,
I hope you are doing well and you are enjoying the new year 2019. I'm writing to you because I was offered to work as a Spanish interpreter during a conference in San Antonio,Texas this February.

I'm trying to get a plane ticket from New York to San Antonio, Texas for good price for my client in Europe. If you have any suggestions about good travel agencies in The United States that my client can buy the plane ticket or any good travel websites,I will appreciate it. I also need to reserve a hotel room for around 4 days. Feel free to write me in Spanish.
Thanks for your help.
Yugoslavia
Collapse

IrinaN
IrinaN
United States
Local time: 04:21
English to Russian
+ ...
No need for travel agency fees Jan 16, 2019

Plus, in case of any changes or emergencies the airlines will require to contact that agency instead of dealing with the passenger directly.

Google Flights, Travelocity, Expedia, Kayak. Each guarantees a 24-hr free cancellation, but check the airlines' own websites too.

Booking.com for hotels. There are plenty of decent to good and fairly inexpensive hotels along the Riverwalk, in the $99-135/night range off high season.

yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 05:21
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Irina Jan 16, 2019

Hi Irina,

I hope you are well.
Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it. I will check the websites.

I believe we can get hotels cheaper. I got a hotel room once in Houston for only $37 Dollars per night in April 2008 through hotels.com and the hotel was very pretty and offered free breakfast. The hotel has swimming pool and gym.

Thanks for your help.
Yugoslavia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »