Can anybody provide contact info for the game translation: Dragon Nest, they already did Portugese
Thread poster: Riza Ertugrul
Riza Ertugrul
Riza Ertugrul  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 03:23
English to Turkish
+ ...
May 11, 2018

Hello everyone and pardon me for posting this in English.
I was just hoping that someone around here has applied for the Portugese translation of the game Dragon Nest (probably titled "Game translation 500k words") and they have the email address for the contact person lying around. I have missed the quoting deadline for the Turkish translation and now I am not able to display the email address. I really want to try my chances with this project as it is a big project which would benefit me
... See more
Hello everyone and pardon me for posting this in English.
I was just hoping that someone around here has applied for the Portugese translation of the game Dragon Nest (probably titled "Game translation 500k words") and they have the email address for the contact person lying around. I have missed the quoting deadline for the Turkish translation and now I am not able to display the email address. I really want to try my chances with this project as it is a big project which would benefit me financially as well as in career terms.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can anybody provide contact info for the game translation: Dragon Nest, they already did Portugese

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »