Powwow: Philadelphia - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Philadelphia - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 17:41
English to Spanish
+ ...
Train or bus to take me close to the restaurant. May 29, 2017

Dear Colleagues from Philadelphia,

I hope you are well.

Can you please tell me what bus or train I need to take to get into the restaurant that day?

I will be coming from New York City and I will arrive at The Megabus Bus Station. I have traveled to Philadelphia before but I'm not very familiar with the city.
Thanks a lot.
Yugoslavia

William Mastick
William Mastick
United States
Spanish to English
Subway or a Short Walk May 30, 2017

Piece of cake to get to the outdoor event from the MegaBus stop...the main stop is near the 30th St. Train station and from there you can simply take the Market-Frankford subway line eastbound toward Frankford and get off at the 5th street stop. However, I think the MegaBus NYC route actually makes one quick stop around 6th street which is only a block or two away from the event itself! Couldn't be easier for you

Andre Borges
Andre Borges  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sorry I wasn't able to attend! Jun 3, 2017

Sorry I wasn't able to come, a big lot of work landed on me that weekend.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Philadelphia - United States

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »