Vanessa Recio Cárdenas
Vanessa Recio Cárdenas
Spain
Local time: 19:36
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 3, 2020

Hello!

I received a project and I must use this CAT Tool. One of the project requirements is to use a plugin to visualize the translation (it is a web localization project) by adding a web link to segments. However, I didn't have any instructions to install it and I don't have much experience with this tool. I have created a folder in the plugin folder, and I put the plugin files in it, but the links are not shown in the segments, so I suppose that I did something wrong.

... See more
Hello!

I received a project and I must use this CAT Tool. One of the project requirements is to use a plugin to visualize the translation (it is a web localization project) by adding a web link to segments. However, I didn't have any instructions to install it and I don't have much experience with this tool. I have created a folder in the plugin folder, and I put the plugin files in it, but the links are not shown in the segments, so I suppose that I did something wrong.

Could you please help me, or give me a piece of advice? Thank you so much in advance.
Collapse

Arlete Moraes
Arlete Moraes  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:36
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Ask your client Jul 4, 2020

Hola, Vanessa:

I guess a translation agency sent you the project.
Report the problem to your PM. They should be able to help you.

Good luck!
Arlete

Yolanda Broad

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with plugin in Translation Workspace

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »