Discussion for ProZ.com 2016 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2016): 10-tip survival kit for professional translators/interpreters
cecilia_fraga
cecilia_fraga  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:30
Spanish to English
+ ...
How long is it? Sep 27, 2016

Good morning,
I'd like to watch this session with my students in class but I need to know how long it will be to determine whether we'll have enough time. It is pre-recorded, right?
Thanks,

Cecilia

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:30
Spanish to English
+ ...
Session content available for 90 days to attendees Sep 27, 2016

If you attend the event during the live hours, even if just briefly, then your profile will have access to all the content/videos/recordings/sessions for 90 days. You can then login, and watch in your classroom. If your access is ceased you can also contact [email protected] and we can extend or grant additional access for the classroom.

Thanks!

Drew

cecilia_fraga
cecilia_fraga  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:30
Spanish to English
+ ...
But how long is the presentation? Sep 27, 2016

Thank you for the reply. I want to watch it Friday morning; will it be available already? If so, how long will this presentation be?
Thanks again,

Cecilia

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:30
Spanish to English
+ ...
On-demand viewing begins at 10:00 AM GMT 9/30/2016 Sep 27, 2016

The video will become available at 10 AM GMT on September 30th to all attendees and will remain visible/playable for at least 90 days. I believe this recording is approximately 50 minutes.....but as this can be watched on-demand at anytime, attendees are welcome to attend the event & live sessions and watch this video on their own at any time after the start of the event....provided you "check in" by attending during the live hours.

Regards,

Drew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com 2016 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2016): 10-tip survival kit for professional translators/interpreters

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »