Thread poster: UnaD
UnaD
UnaD
United States
Local time: 05:31
Italian to English
+ ...
Jun 10, 2020

A heads up: I did 5K words on this project before pulling the breaks because I received a fake check and was asked to transfer funds to a moving company before it had cleared.

Reminders
-Always know the name of the company/service for whom you are translating
-A Nondiscosure Agreement is standard practice in policy translation, no NDA is a red flag

Names involved:

Ana De Queiroz (217.481.8906 <
... See more
A heads up: I did 5K words on this project before pulling the breaks because I received a fake check and was asked to transfer funds to a moving company before it had cleared.

Reminders
-Always know the name of the company/service for whom you are translating
-A Nondiscosure Agreement is standard practice in policy translation, no NDA is a red flag

Names involved:

Ana De Queiroz (217.481.8906 [email protected]) was the contact person for the translation

Zelle acct info for fund transfer request:
Britney Stanfill ([email protected])
Collapse

Mary C Ellis
Tom in London
Aline Amorim

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SCAM ALERT: Agricultural reforms case study Italian to English

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »