Message "Sequence contains no matching elements" after clicking on "New Project" in Trados 2019
Thread poster: Małgorzata Gardocka
Małgorzata Gardocka
Małgorzata Gardocka  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 20:41
Member (2010)
German to Polish
+ ...
Jul 27, 2020

Good evening,

Today I have bought and installed Trados 2019. Unfortunately, I can't create any projects with it, because after I click on "New Project" the message "Sequence contains no matching elements" appears.
I have tried the
... See more
Good evening,

Today I have bought and installed Trados 2019. Unfortunately, I can't create any projects with it, because after I click on "New Project" the message "Sequence contains no matching elements" appears.
I have tried the tip by Martti Kostamoinen in the SDL community: https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/studio/28767/sequence-contains-no-matching-element/98758#98758, but it does not work.

Can you please help me?

Kind regards,

Malgorzata
Collapse

Małgorzata Gardocka
Małgorzata Gardocka  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 20:41
Member (2010)
German to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The solution Jul 28, 2020

My local vendor has come up with a solution, which worked in my case. I went through the following steps: I went to the C drive > Users > My username > App Data > Roaming > SDL > SDL Trados Studio > 15.0.0.0 > deleted the XML files which were there.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Message "Sequence contains no matching elements" after clicking on "New Project" in Trados 2019

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »