how to prepare for NAATI test?
Thread poster: sunshine34
sunshine34
sunshine34
Australia
Local time: 02:13
May 24, 2016

Im planning on sitting NAATI exam in Australia. Can you please tell me how i could prepare myself for this exam?
i bought sample test kit today and im going to go through it before preparatory workshops organized by NAATI.
Are there any translators out there helping people prepare for this exam?
thank you

AlexanderZeller
AlexanderZeller
Australia
Mistakes while preparing for NAATI test Aug 20, 2016

Hello,
While preparing for a NAATI test, it is also very important to know the mistakes that can be made or the reason why the people failed the NAATI test. This will help you in not making the mistakes and improving yourself so that you will not do the same mistake which caused others to get fail in the test. Here is the link from which you can learn the reasons why others get failed and p
... See more
Hello,
While preparing for a NAATI test, it is also very important to know the mistakes that can be made or the reason why the people failed the NAATI test. This will help you in not making the mistakes and improving yourself so that you will not do the same mistake which caused others to get fail in the test. Here is the link from which you can learn the reasons why others get failed and prepare yourself for not making such mistakes: Why is it so Easy to Fail the NAATI Translation and Interpreting Tests?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Anna Herbst[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how to prepare for NAATI test?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »