Audiovisual Translation MA Course - City University
Thread poster: Jana77 (X)
Jana77 (X)
Jana77 (X)
Aug 2, 2010

Hi,

I'm applying for a translation MA in London. Could anyone recommend me a particular course or university, I was thinking of applying for the Audio Visual Translation course at City University. However, I'm not really sure if this choice would limit the possible fields and jobs working as a translator afterwards. As far as I know there's a current crisis in the film and tv industry. Has anyone had any experience in this field or with this course? Any advice would be greatly appre
... See more
Hi,

I'm applying for a translation MA in London. Could anyone recommend me a particular course or university, I was thinking of applying for the Audio Visual Translation course at City University. However, I'm not really sure if this choice would limit the possible fields and jobs working as a translator afterwards. As far as I know there's a current crisis in the film and tv industry. Has anyone had any experience in this field or with this course? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. BTW my target language is German. Cheers.
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Audiovisual Translation MA Course - City University

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »