Thread poster: Mihailolja
Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL
Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:18
Member (2004)
English to Italian
withdrawing euros... Oct 24, 2017

I'd like to withdraw euros when in Italy from my euro account in the UK... that doesn't seem to be possible with the HSBC Currency account... of course, being Italian, it would be easy to open a bank account in Italy... but I don't particularly want to do that...

Julie Armstrong
Julie Armstrong  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
French to English
+ ...
Ulsterbank Oct 27, 2017

Unfortunately I don't know if this works in other parts of the country, but if you can set it up online and don't need to visit a branch, Ulsterbank may be another option.

https://digital.ulsterbank.co.uk/business/accounts-and-services/business-current-accounts/foreign-currency-account.html

BabelOn-line
BabelOn-line
United Kingdom
English to French
+ ...
Great one, Maria Nov 2, 2017

Maria Inserillo wrote:

This could be another option:

https://transferwise.com/borderless

I have used transferwise for many years now for personal transfers, but now they have the account option. It's worth having a look

[Edited at 2017-10-23 16:04 GMT]

I have used TransferWise for years too, love this company, this new account is a brilliant idea for small businesses.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Best way to receive Euro payments in the UK

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »