Thread poster: David BUICK
David BUICK
David BUICK  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:39
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
Nov 6, 2017

Hello and sorry for not posting in Ukranian.

As well as being a translator and interpreter I am part of an NGO that is planning a conference in Kjiv next April.
We are looking for a technical solution for simultaneous translation for about 50 people.
I usually use Sennheiser "tourist guide" type equipment (see attached image)
I am finding it very difficult to find anybody with this equipment or similar in Ukraine - can anyone here help?

Thanks in adva
... See more
Hello and sorry for not posting in Ukranian.

As well as being a translator and interpreter I am part of an NGO that is planning a conference in Kjiv next April.
We are looking for a technical solution for simultaneous translation for about 50 people.
I usually use Sennheiser "tourist guide" type equipment (see attached image)
I am finding it very difficult to find anybody with this equipment or similar in Ukraine - can anyone here help?

Thanks in advance!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for headsets for interpreting in Kjiv

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »