laure claesen
laure claesen  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:48
Member (2005)
English to French
Sep 29, 2020

Hello,
I need your help, I have just created a new project in WFP5 and imported the file.
However, when I click on "open" or "translate", I get the following error message (x's added for confidentiality reason):
"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_txlf: XLIFF file validation was unsuccessful. File name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_IDML_TXLF-fr-FR#PE_BBASRM#1.idml (1).txlf. Reason: [error location: row:1 column:1155, reason:cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'gs4tr:xliff-module-version'
... See more
Hello,
I need your help, I have just created a new project in WFP5 and imported the file.
However, when I click on "open" or "translate", I get the following error message (x's added for confidentiality reason):
"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_txlf: XLIFF file validation was unsuccessful. File name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_IDML_TXLF-fr-FR#PE_BBASRM#1.idml (1).txlf. Reason: [error location: row:1 column:1155, reason:cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'gs4tr:xliff-module-version' is not allowed to appear in element 'file'.]

For me this is like hierogliphs.
Who can help me find the way out?

Million thanks in advance.
Collapse

Andrei Shipov
Andrei Shipov
Russian to English
+ ...
Do you use the latest version of WF5? Sep 29, 2020

Hello Laure,

If you use an older version of WF5, then this may be the case. The latest one is 5.17.0, try to install it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot open/translate txlf files in Wordfast 5Pro

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »