Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 02:14
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Dec 10, 2020

Hello everyone

I understand that the official Wordfast support team prefer to make use of Facebook groups, but I personally prefer to ask for and offer support via email, and to discuss Wordfast related matters via email. So I created an unofficial Wordfast users group at Groups.io. Please feel free to join. I also intend to invite a number of old Wordfast group participants to the new group in due course. Also, if you know of any other Wordfast mailing lists apart from the main
... See more
Hello everyone

I understand that the official Wordfast support team prefer to make use of Facebook groups, but I personally prefer to ask for and offer support via email, and to discuss Wordfast related matters via email. So I created an unofficial Wordfast users group at Groups.io. Please feel free to join. I also intend to invite a number of old Wordfast group participants to the new group in due course. Also, if you know of any other Wordfast mailing lists apart from the main English ones, do let me know (or let them know).

The new group's URL is: https://wordfast.groups.io/g/users
It is also possible to read messages and post messages via the web.

To join the new group, visit https://wordfast.groups.io/g/users/join or send an empty e-mail to "[email protected]".

Thanks
Samuel

[Edited at 2020-12-10 10:37 GMT]
Collapse

Wolfgang Schoene

Edward Potter
Edward Potter  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:14
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Good idea Dec 13, 2020

I'm in.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New unofficial Wordfast email group: [email protected]

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »