Publicado: Mar 24, 2020 16:52 GMT (GMT: Mar 24, 2020 16:52) Job type:
Traballo de tradución/edición/revisión
Posto na compañía Linguas:
English, Nyanja, Portuguese, Tonga (Nya), Tswana
Descrición do traballo:
Método de pago:
VICTVS Global is looking to recruit an exam supervisor for casual work in Inhambane, Mozambique.
You must be able to drive to Inhambane, or have another reliable method of transport.
The successful applicant will oversee professional, high-stakes examinations for adult candidates.
Examination sessions last for 5-8 hours and invigilators receive around 7 days' notice on upcoming assignments.
Due to the nature of this work, flexibility is required during the week.
Please note, this work is offered on a freelance or contractor basis.
• To oversee and supervise candidates during written examinations.
• To ensure that all procedures and instructions are followed in order to protect the integrity and security of the examinations and examination materials.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of assessment room and examination materials
• Recording and checking candidate identification
• Communicating the examination process and instructions to all candidates
• Distributing the examination materials
• Supervising examinations to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with our specified instructions and standards
• Marking examination papers (if required)
• Completing examination and candidate documentation
• Recording candidate grades and results via online system
• Allow candidates to re-sit examinations if necessary
• Receiving and returning examination materials
• Sincere, Honest, Reliable
• High Level of professional and personal integrity
• Able to establish trust and confidence
• Respect and use discretion
• Good judgement
• Good English<>Portuguese language skills
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Flexible attitude to work
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate
• Able to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally
• Able to demonstrate good organisational and administrate skills
• Work on their own initiative
• Private e-mail address and access to a secure computer with reliable internet connection
• Follows instructions confidentially
• Punctual / good time management
• None required however experience invigilating or equivalent preferred
Please send your resume and a covering letter written in English to us as soon as possible. Selected candidates will be contacted by a member of our team with further instructions on how to complete your application.
If you are selected, you will be required to complete basic training before you are approved to invigilate at our examinations. Our interview and training process can take up to three hours to complete.
*Please note that this position is not basic examination invigilation. This work requires considerable commitment to both initial training and ongoing professional development as well as requiring a good level of English language ability.*
At VICTVS Global we will work with you to ensure that you are well prepared to deliver the services required of you but it is essential that you are aware of the requirement for training and approval, before you submit your application.
Transferencia bancaria Payment terms:
22 días dende a data da factura. Poster country
: United Kingdom Dirixido a proveedores de servizo (especificados polo anunciante):
Campo do que se trata:
Education / Pedagogy Ubicación preferida:
Mozambique Prazo para orzamentos: Mar 30, 2020 08:00 GMT
Sobre o contratista:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.