Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Localization Expert Norway 🇳🇴Help us to target our Norwegian audience!
Publicado: Jun 23, 2020 09:55 GMT(GMT: Jun 23, 2020 09:55)
Job type: Traballo de tradución/edición/revisión
Service required: Translation, Localization (other)
Linguas: English to Norwegian
Descrición do traballo:
# About us 🌎
We are an online publisher - and a hugely successful one at that! On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects, and games, such as the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team where our mission is to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and want to empower them to get the most from their valuable time on our content platforms and games.
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join and become a part of our team as a Remote Localization Expert (m/f/d) with these responsibilities:
- Manage, commission and monitor all project-translations into Norwegian
- Curate and localize EN content into Norwegian for our world wide audience
- Deduct style guide and quality criteria for Norwegian translations based on performance
- Implement and ensure best localization measures into the Norwegian translation Team
- Ensure daily translation amounts and turnaround times in Norwegian are met with the help of our inhouse translation team
# Your Requirements 🚀
✔ You know how to localize text to the specific culture in question
✔ You have already experience in app localization
✔ You are experienced in managing and curating translations on a big scale
✔ You have good knowledge translation software
✔ You are not afraid of using a CMS and and custom-built Inhouse solutions
✔ You have a organizational talent
✔ You have proficient knowledge of the English language and can communicate concisely
✔ You can send us references with your application documents
✔ You are reliable, a team player and work enthusiastically
✔ Entrepreneurial thinking, solution-oriented and independent working round off your profile
✔ Develop strong knowledge of our technical tools, CMS and our best-practices; share this knowledge with your colleagues and new team members in the editorial team to help them achieve their goals
# Your Task 📜
- Support our Inhouse Translation Management Team in:
- Ordering Translations on our Inhouse translation platform
- (!) Ensure and improve translation quality
# Your Technical Setup 💻
- A facebook account is necessary (all our content is published on Facebook)
- We are using Slack for internal communication
- Trello as a to-do management tool
- Google chrome is required as Browser
- You will get access to our internal tools and translation platform (!)
Please apply here: [HIDDEN] if you think you a perfect match for this position.
In the following we would send you a small trail task to test your localization skills.
Budget and payment details:
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
Método de pago: Transferencia bancaria Payment terms: 14 días dende a data da factura. Poster country: Germany
Dirixido a proveedores de servizo (especificados polo anunciante):
Tipo de membro: Os non membros poden presentar orzamento tras 12 horas Campo do que se trata: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Prazo para orzamentos: Jun 30, 2020 00:00 GMT Prazo de entrega: Jul 11, 2020 00:00 GMT
Sobre o contratista:
This job was posted by a ProZ.com Business member.
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.