Edwige Thomas
France
Local time: 18:11
Member (2014)
English to French
+ ...
Dec 15, 2021

Hello everyone,

I currently have a big issue with the online tool. I've been working on a project for a few days now, but I can't open the task anymore. Everytime I log in, the "My Task" menu appears normally, but when I click on my task, it goes back to the login display. And it goes on and on...

Has anyone ever experienced this? I asked my client for a license as I usually use Trados and was also wondering if the work I've accomplished so far would be gone if I worked
... See more
Hello everyone,

I currently have a big issue with the online tool. I've been working on a project for a few days now, but I can't open the task anymore. Everytime I log in, the "My Task" menu appears normally, but when I click on my task, it goes back to the login display. And it goes on and on...

Has anyone ever experienced this? I asked my client for a license as I usually use Trados and was also wondering if the work I've accomplished so far would be gone if I worked on the offline version...

TIA and have a nice week ahead
Collapse

Evergray
Evergray
Russian Federation
Local time: 21:11
Delete cookies Dec 15, 2021

Hello. I've run into this problem. The solution is to delete cookies. After that you should reload the page, enter your login and password, and everything should work correctly.

Edwige Thomas
Edwige Thomas
France
Local time: 18:11
Member (2014)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Issue resolved by itself Dec 15, 2021

I tried one hour later and it worked normally. Hope it won't happen again.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

memoq's online version

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »