Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5]
Poll: Which is the weirdest place where you've ever worked on a translation/interpretation job?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
the weirdest place as an interpreter Sep 4, 2011

I was queueing at a cash dispenser in Monte Hermoso, Buenos Aires, Argentina. An english boy came out of it and told us if anyone could speak English. I answered "me" and I have to translate in a cash dispenser! Weird!

Antonio Fajardo
Antonio Fajardo  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
Plane Sep 8, 2011

Barcelona-Athens. The flight is always from 00h to 04h (1 hour of difference) and I can't sleep. Books and music get boring soon, so I always take the laptop out and translate for a while.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Which is the weirdest place where you've ever worked on a translation/interpretation job?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »