Work-life balance for translators: how to run a healthy business
In one hour we will discuss what is work-life balance, if that really exists and how to maintain it. On the plus, we will explore the healthy side of having a positive work-life balance: running a healthy business.
• Freelancers starting out
• Experienced freelancers
In one hour we will see:
• what is work-life balance for translator
• does work-life balance exist?
• how can you find your balance: declutter, meditate, refocus and learn to say 'no'.
• create an actionable routine
• improve your productivity and creativity
Click to expand
• what is work-life balance for freelance translators and does that exist?
• how to find your balance
• put everything into an actionable plan:
- daily tips and tricks to avoid the burnout and boost your productivity
- declutter your office and avoid distractions and stress
- meditate and apply some basic yoga principles to your desk
- create a business your love
• run a healthy business
Registration and payment information (click to expand)
Click to expand
Price: 20.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video? Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here.
Sara Colombo View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training