Localisation Project Management - Communication
Description and program
This is the fifth presentation in a series of six 75 minute instructor-led modules to give localisation professionals an overview of a simple effective process for managing projects successfully. The series is designed for people whose job it is to manage localisation projects so that schedule, quality and cost goals are achieved. The focus is on simple messages and techniques so that participants can improve their project management performance as soon as they return to the workplace.
What is it about?
The content of the first module is outlined below. The instructor will present each module in 45 – 60 minutes, illustrating the points with examples from his experience.
Module 5. Communication
In this module we deal with the basic principles of communication between project participants, and the role the project manager needs to play to ensure that good communication happens. The key topics covered are:
• The basics of communication
• Tools used today – when to use tools, which ones work?
• Communication within team
• Communication outside team
• Lessons Learned*
What will I get out of it?
Participants will get an outline of a simple effective framework to help them manage projects more successfully.
• Participants will have free unlimited access to the session video recording.
Other videos in this series:
Module 1. Mission
Module 2. Process and Tools
Module 3. Planning
Module 4. Team
Click to expand
• ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
• With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Click to expand
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat
Participation fee includes:
• unlimited access to the webinar recording.
How do I get access t the video?
Please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and you will have access to the video.
An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
Tom Connolly View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course