Problem witn encoding script on your new website ProZNext
Persoa que publicou o fío: Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
North Macedonia
Local time: 16:59
English to Macedonian
+ ...
Sep 30

Hi,

I was polishing my ProZ profile on your new website ProZNext when I noticed that my translation samples aren't showed correctly on your website.
So instead of Cyrillic encoding there are some numbers and other stuff.
I uploaded them again, but after saving they are all messed up again.

So what's the problem? And how to solve this?

[Edited at 2026-09-30 16:58 GMT]


 
Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 11:59
PERSOAL DO SITIO
SITE LOCALIZER
I'm reporting this! Sep 30

Hi Gjorgji,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm reporting this, and I hope to have an update for you soon. For the time being, leave the samples as they are — we'll let you know if we need you to re-upload them. Thank you for your patience!


 
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
North Macedonia
Local time: 16:59
English to Macedonian
+ ...
INICIO DE TEMA
suggestion Sep 30

Maybe they can add an option for url so I can share my samples from my Google Drive with url hyperlink?

 
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
North Macedonia
Local time: 16:59
English to Macedonian
+ ...
INICIO DE TEMA
no need Oct 1

Actually there's no need, I've just finished my one page website. Check it out.
https://apostrans.github.io/

It's just like my ProZ/Next profile and the features/options that I like.


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem witn encoding script on your new website ProZNext






Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »