Ulrike Zeyse
Ulrike Zeyse  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:14
English to German
+ ...
Jan 19, 2011

Hello,
I have been working in Catalyst Lite 8.0 since this morning when I noticed that the program was getting really slow. I closed it and when trying to reopen the file in Catalyst, I got the message that the file size is over 25MB and therefore cannot be reopened. I have noticed that the file size has increased from about 3000 kb to 27000 kb. Can anyone tell me how this might have happened and if there is anything I can do to reopen the file without losing my work? (The .bak file is the
... See more
Hello,
I have been working in Catalyst Lite 8.0 since this morning when I noticed that the program was getting really slow. I closed it and when trying to reopen the file in Catalyst, I got the message that the file size is over 25MB and therefore cannot be reopened. I have noticed that the file size has increased from about 3000 kb to 27000 kb. Can anyone tell me how this might have happened and if there is anything I can do to reopen the file without losing my work? (The .bak file is the same size).
Thanks,
Ulrike
Collapse

Ulrike Zeyse
Ulrike Zeyse  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:14
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Huge ttk file size in Catalyst Lite 8.0 - solution found Jan 19, 2011

I found the solution myself, just in case anyone is interested: http://www.alchemysoftware.ie/livedocs/Knowledgewell/alchemy_catalyst/standard_support/troubleshooting/ttk_size_doubles_after_saving..htm

Ulrike

[Edited at 2011-01-19 21:08 GMT]

[Edited at 2011-01-19 21:09 GMT]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Huge ttk file size in Catalyst Lite 8.0

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »