Jaroslaw Michalak
Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 22:33
Membro (2004)
English to Polish
SITE LOCALIZER
Nov 10, 2009

If your client keeps forgetting to send you the password to that PDF that you really need to print out, here comes the rescue:

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/recover-pdf-password/

Please note that this offer is valid only for 18 more hours and that the software does not unlock that readily PDFs which are properly protected (encrypted).

Pablo Bouvier
Pablo Bouvier  Identity Verified
German to Spanish
+ ...
Recover PDF Password free today... Nov 10, 2009

Thank you very much, Jabberwock. Near twohundred visits and does nobody think of thanking for sharing this link? May be this world advances, but I am quite sure it does it in the wrong way. Sometimes, I am ashamed to belong to the human race...

Rad Graban (X)
Rad Graban (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:33
English to Slovak
+ ...
Thank for that, Jabberwock. Nov 10, 2009

Needed it last week and downloaded a trial version of something similar. Very useful. Thanks again.

Rad

Jaroslaw Michalak
Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
Poland
Membro (2004)
English to Polish
INICIO DE TEMA
SITE LOCALIZER
Nothing to fret about... Nov 11, 2009

Maybe not all visitors were interested in the software

Anyway, I'm glad I could help - I've had some problems with protected PDFs myself...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Recover PDF Password free today...

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »