viewing old Cyrillic font "Academy" in Word 2007
Persoa que publicou o fío: Deborah Hoffman
Sergei Tumanov
Sergei Tumanov  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:14
English to Russian
+ ...
Software Stirliz Dec 7, 2011

https://www.google.com/search?q=загрузить%20штирлиц&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:official&client=firefox-a

Thank you Dec 13, 2011

esperantisto wrote:

The page that you’ve shared contains no Cyrillic letter, not even a trace. Uzbek words there are written with Latin script. There are only some characters such as #^°¨ that have, probably, some special meaning. They are formatted with some New York font missing in my system. Google says, this font was used in old versions of MacOS, and I can’t find it available for download. If you find someone with an old Mac who can share the font, you’ll be able to the the characters displayed correctly, I think. Unfortunately, I can’t help here, as I don’t know (have never known actually) anyone with a Mac.

Not a problem esperantisto, thank you for all your help. I will speak with her either today or on Thursday about this. You have confirmed my suspicions. Thanks again! I will be sure to fill you in if we find out anything, or if we locate a file with actual Cyrillic characters.

Not sure Dec 13, 2011

Hello Sergei,
I am not sure what this is? I cannot read Cyrillic alphabet, my apologies.

Páxinas no tema:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

viewing old Cyrillic font "Academy" in Word 2007

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »