Persoa que publicou o fío: Alistair Ian Spearing Ortiz
Alistair Ian Spearing Ortiz
Alistair Ian Spearing Ortiz  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 22:25
French to English
+ ...
Jan 12, 2012

Hi everyone, and a belated Happy New Year if I still haven't wished you one on KudoZ.

A customer has asked me to deliver a translation in "letter size paper", not A4. At the risk of sounding like a computer noob, how do you do this on Microsoft Word?

Thanks!

Cetacea
Cetacea  Identity Verified
Switzerland
English to German
+ ...
Let me try this... Jan 12, 2012

even though I work with the German version of Word. Anyway, go into Word's drop-down formatting menu and choose "document". Then there should be a button named "page set-up" (or something along those lines...) on the lower left. Click on it. That will open a panel with several options, one of them being the page format, i.e. A4, US letter, US legal, etc.

Belated Happy New Year to you, too!

Alistair Ian Spearing Ortiz
Alistair Ian Spearing Ortiz  Identity Verified
Spain
French to English
+ ...
INICIO DE TEMA
It works! Jan 12, 2012

Gee, thanks! It worked.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Letter size paper on Word

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »