Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Powwow: Chicago - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Chicago - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

John Guzman
John Guzman
Local time: 21:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
Here is some info on the Colombian restaurant Jul 23, 2002

I think it will work good, and everyone will love it. So unless someone comes up with a better idea, I think as far as location and coolness the Colombian restaurant will be the place of the Powwow Hey, the organizer should have some priviledges
... See more
I think it will work good, and everyone will love it. So unless someone comes up with a better idea, I think as far as location and coolness the Colombian restaurant will be the place of the Powwow Hey, the organizer should have some priviledges

http://chicago.citysearch.com/profile/3735076/
Collapse

John Guzman
John Guzman
English to Spanish
+ ...
Another review of the restaurant Jul 23, 2002

Can you tell I'm gettin excited.

http://metromix.com/top/1,1419,M-Metromix-Dining-X!PlaceDetail-7650,00.html

Joy Axelson (X)
Joy Axelson (X)
French to English
Bien Jul 23, 2002

Sounds like a cool restaurant. Have we decided on a time?

John Guzman
John Guzman
English to Spanish
+ ...
Ok People here is the Final information Jul 25, 2002

The Powwow would be held at Churrasqueria Las Tablas, Sunday August 11 @ 2:00 PM in the afternoon. I will make reservations for us the week prior so please send me a head count, remember that friends and family are welcome.

Joy Axelson (X)
Joy Axelson (X)
French to English
2 for lunch Jul 25, 2002

Hey John, Thanks again for organizing this. My husband, Knute, and I will be attending. I look forward to meeting you all.

John Guzman
John Guzman
English to Spanish
+ ...
Important info - POWWOW Less that a week Aug 5, 2002

Ok People, I am very excited that we are going to get together soon. Here is the information for the POWWOW.

It will be Sunday August 11th @ 2:00 in the afternoon on La Churraqueria Las Tablas.

I will need for the people that have not told me yet, to tell me how many people are they bringing or I will assume one person only. Also I will get reservations towards the end of the week probably Thursday, so you have time to check with the person you are coming w
... See more
Ok People, I am very excited that we are going to get together soon. Here is the information for the POWWOW.

It will be Sunday August 11th @ 2:00 in the afternoon on La Churraqueria Las Tablas.

I will need for the people that have not told me yet, to tell me how many people are they bringing or I will assume one person only. Also I will get reservations towards the end of the week probably Thursday, so you have time to check with the person you are coming with. Check Proz's Powwow board for more info on the restaurant, I posted a couple of links that will give you address directions ETC. You can contact me any time thru e-mail or AIM (LOGTAR) or MSN ([email protected]) or ICQ (1953648) Hope to see you all there. It will be tons of FUN.

http://www.proz.com/powwow/297

POWWOW LINK
Collapse

John Guzman
John Guzman
English to Spanish
+ ...
The reservations are made at the restaurant Aug 9, 2002

I called and made reservations already, I made reservations for 12 people. Please confirm to me that you are coming only some of you have so I can have an accurate count and maybe up the number of people. Hope to see you all there.

John

You can also send me an e-mail and I will reply with my personal Cell phone just in case you have any trouble finding the place or something.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Chicago - United States

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »