For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Corso Pratico Livello Base su SDL Trados Studio 2011

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Corso Pratico Livello Base su SDL Trados Studio 2011".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Daniela Maria Aldegheri
Daniela Maria Aldegheri  Identity Verified
إيطاليا
Local time: 07:16
فرنسي إلى إيطالي
+ ...
TRADOS vs APPLE Aug 28, 2013

Hello Paolo, I'd like to participate to yr webinar but I am abroad on that date, however I have a question for you regarding Trados, I am always concerned abt the use of Trados with Apple, I know that normally people must use Parallel and run Trados on Parallel, I'd like to know if you may suggest another CAT tool suitable to Apple.
Thanks and regards.
Daniela

Beatrice Martinelli
Beatrice Martinelli  Identity Verified
المملكة المتحدة
Local time: 06:16
أنجليزي إلى إيطالي
+ ...
Trados needed on my machine? Sep 6, 2013

Hi Paolo,

I was wondering whether I need to have Trados installed on my computer in order to participate in the webinar?

Thank you!

Beatrice

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
فريق الموقع
Trados needed on my machine? Sep 6, 2013

Beatrice Martinelli wrote:

Hi Paolo,

I was wondering whether I need to have Trados installed on my computer in order to participate in the webinar?

Thank you!

Beatrice

Hello Beatrice,

Purchase of SDL Trados software is not necessary to take this training. The software features will be presented via the trainer’s machine.
You may wish to try the demo version to practice after the session though.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Paolo Sebastiani
Paolo Sebastiani  Identity Verified
إيطاليا
Local time: 07:16
عضو
أنجليزي إلى إيطالي
+ ...
Trados vs Apple Sep 6, 2013

Hello Daniela,
SDL Trados Studio 2011 is not working on MAC unless you use Parallel or something similar, if you'd like to use a CAT TOOL with you Apple computer I suggest using Wordfast-PRO. This CAT TOOL works perfectly with MAC and if you like to know how to do that I can leave here my email so that you can contact me at any time: [email protected]
Thanks a lot
Paolo

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

مشرفو هذا المنتدى
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Corso Pratico Livello Base su SDL Trados Studio 2011

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »