Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >
WATA's Historic Journey
Thread poster: Amer al-Azem
Ouadoud
Ouadoud  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:00
English to Arabic
+ ...
Suggestions for the website.. Feb 28, 2003

الأخ عامر، المنسق العام،

الزملاء والزميلات الكرام،

الموضوع: موقع الجمعية على الواب،

إن تصميم الموقع أمر هام جدا إذ يمثل بطاقة زيارة الجمعية. ومن الضروري أن يكون على الأقل حرفيا وعمليا وأنيقا.

1-حرفيا، بمعنى أن هندسته لا يكون فيها
... See more
الأخ عامر، المنسق العام،

إن تصميم الموقع أمر هام جدا إذ يمثل بطاقة زيارة الجمعية. ومن الضروري أن يكون على الأقل حرفيا وعمليا وأنيقا.

1-حرفيا، بمعنى أن هندسته لا يكون فيها خلل فيتوقف، ولا يكون معقد الإبحار فيملّ منه الزائر، وقارا عند محركات البحث العالمية حتى يجده الأخصائيون والجمهور العريض بسهولة.

كما إن الحرفية تتجلى في من يسهرون عليه بتعاملهم الآني والمهني و \"العربي\" اللطيف مع الرواد والمراسلين والزائرين العابرين.

2-عمليا بدون شك أيضا، حتى يجد فيه جمهور المترجمين والمترجمات ضالتهم بسرعة ودقة، وخاصة حتى يتعود على ارتياده أكبر عدد ممكن من الزوار من أكادميين وباحثين وأخصائيين ومفكرين وأساتذة وصحفيين وطلبة وتلاميذ من كافة أنحاء العالم ومن مختلف الشرائح. إن هذا ما يسميه اخصائيي التسويق: ضبط الجمهور المستهدف، جلبه ثم المحافظة عليه.

3-أنيقا، حيث يجب إضفاء اللمسة الجمالية التي قد تصمم بناء على بعض المعطيات وبإلهلم من المدارس الفنية العربية: الأربسك، الخط، الرسم، المعمار حيث تكون فرصة لبعض الفنانين أو المدارس والتيارات الفنية العربية لتعبر عن خلجاتها وإبداعاتها. بهذا التصور يشعر الزائر أن هناك منهجية وراء العمل وأننا ندري ماذا نفعل .

أما من الناحية التنظيمية فمن المفروض أن تتكون لجنة إختصاص يكون اعضائها باتصال مباشر وأن تتقاسم فيها الأدوار كل حسب قدراته واختصاصه وذلك تحت إشراف منسق كفء ليحصل الخير.

وأنا على ذمتكم وفي خدمة الجميع، والسلام عليكم

عبد الودود

P.S:أقترح أن نتفق نهائيا هل التسمية:

جمعية المترجمين العرب الدولية

أم

الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب

كما يُطابق التسمية الأنكليزية ؟

وكلك على بعضك حلو !

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Joseph Samir of Egypt Feb 28, 2003

I have imagined how would the site look like so if you can give me up to the 10th of march , I will be able to send you some files to review .. I will be using a great team of my friends who are web designers and developers ..

On the other hand , I don\'t like to be placed in a list of translators who are just listed .. so I would like also to work with you concerning the IATA as a translator ..

Please give me a confirmation about the site . And even if you already have a g
... See more
I have imagined how would the site look like so if you can give me up to the 10th of march , I will be able to send you some files to review .. I will be using a great team of my friends who are web designers and developers ..

On the other hand , I don\'t like to be placed in a list of translators who are just listed .. so I would like also to work with you concerning the IATA as a translator ..

Please give me a confirmation about the site . And even if you already have a group , we can both work and then choose the best design offered .. .. Thanks a lot

Yours ,

Joseph Samir

[email protected]

Collapse

yacine
yacine  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:00
Arabic to French
+ ...
Arab league and IATA Mar 1, 2003

Dear Amer,

I think it would be wise if we can send comments to one or two email addresses **outside** Proz site. Thanks to this, we will have a kind of coordination. What do you think of it ?

The Arab league sent a letter to some Arab translators 30 years ago. If you are interested, I can send you the letter mentioned. If you want to receive it, I need your postal adress because I will have to copy this letter.

As far as the ideas about the logo, it is a good idea t
... See more
Dear Amer,

I think it would be wise if we can send comments to one or two email addresses **outside** Proz site. Thanks to this, we will have a kind of coordination. What do you think of it ?

The Arab league sent a letter to some Arab translators 30 years ago. If you are interested, I can send you the letter mentioned. If you want to receive it, I need your postal adress because I will have to copy this letter.

As far as the ideas about the logo, it is a good idea to write the logo in Arabic and English. The Arabic logo can be written with the four Arabic letter saying International Association of Arabic translators.

Arabic should be the official language.

Yacine

Quote:

On 2003-02-28 21:16, Amer wrote:

Please give me a confirmation about the site . And even if you already have a group , we can both work and then choose the best design offered .. .. Thanks a lot

Yours ,

Joseph Samir

[email protected]

Collapse

Ahmed Abdel-hady
Ahmed Abdel-hady
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:00
English to Arabic
+ ...
الأخ عبد الودود المحترم Mar 1, 2003

الأخ عبد الودود المحترم، شكرا لك على مدخلاتك الكريمة، وأعدك أنها ستحصل على الأهتمام الكبر حين نضع اللمسات النهائية للموقع، وبارك الله لك وجميع الزملاء.

ثانيا ، أرجو منكم أن اخي عبد الودود أن تبين لنا إمكاناتكم في تقديم يد العون في إنشاء الموقع ولك كل التقدير والاحترام... See more
الأخ عبد الودود المحترم، شكرا لك على مدخلاتك الكريمة، وأعدك أنها ستحصل على الأهتمام الكبر حين نضع اللمسات النهائية للموقع، وبارك الله لك وجميع الزملاء.

ثانيا ، أرجو منكم أن اخي عبد الودود أن تبين لنا إمكاناتكم في تقديم يد العون في إنشاء الموقع ولك كل التقدير والاحترام

د/ أحمد عبد الهادي

Quote:

On 2003-02-28 10:42, Ouadoud wrote:

الأخ عامر، المنسق العام،

1-حرفيا، بمعنى أن هندسته لا يكون فيها خلل فيتوقف، ولا يكون معقد الإبحار فيملّ منه الزائر، وقارا عند محركات البحث العالمية حتى يجده الأخصائيون والجمهور العريض بسهولة.

كما إن الحرفية تتجلى في من يسهرون عليه بتعاملهم الآني والمهني و \"العربي\" اللطيف مع الرواد والمراسلين والزائرين العابرين.

2-عمليا بدون شك أيضا، حتى يجد فيه جمهور المترجمين والمترجمات ضالتهم بسرعة ودقة، وخاصة حتى يتعود على ارتياده أكبر عدد ممكن من الزوار من أكادميين وباحثين وأخصائيين ومفكرين وأساتذة وصحفيين وطلبة وتلاميذ من كافة أنحاء العالم ومن مختلف الشرائح. إن هذا ما يسميه اخصائيي التسويق: ضبط الجمهور المستهدف، جلبه ثم المحافظة عليه.

3-أنيقا، حيث يجب إضفاء اللمسة الجمالية التي قد تصمم بناء على بعض المعطيات وبإلهلم من المدارس الفنية العربية: الأربسك، الخط، الرسم، المعمار حيث تكون فرصة لبعض الفنانين أو المدارس والتيارات الفنية العربية لتعبر عن خلجاتها وإبداعاتها. بهذا التصور يشعر الزائر أن هناك منهجية وراء العمل وأننا ندري ماذا نفعل .

أما من الناحية التنظيمية فمن المفروض أن تتكون لجنة إختصاص يكون اعضائها باتصال مباشر وأن تتقاسم فيها الأدوار كل حسب قدراته واختصاصه وذلك تحت إشراف منسق كفء ليحصل الخير.

وأنا على ذمتكم وفي خدمة الجميع، والسلام عليكم

عبد الودود

P.S:أقترح أن نتفق نهائيا هل التسمية:

جمعية المترجمين العرب الدولية

أم

الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب

كما يُطابق التسمية الأنكليزية ؟

وكلك على بعضك حلو !

[addsig] ▲ Collapse

Ahmed Abdel-hady
Ahmed Abdel-hady
United Kingdom
English to Arabic
+ ...
FAO Mr. Samir Joseph Mar 1, 2003

Dear sir,

Your recommendations are all kept in consideration. in fact if you would like to start working on the website, u could start doing so, however, i can\'t guarantee that it would be the design we will use. Of course your input is most welcome. In fact we may use some of the design prepared by you and your team, but this will depend on certain criteria related to browsing ability, graphics etc.. Again welcome on board, and I look forward to hearing from you. my e-mail
... See more
Dear sir,

Your recommendations are all kept in consideration. in fact if you would like to start working on the website, u could start doing so, however, i can\'t guarantee that it would be the design we will use. Of course your input is most welcome. In fact we may use some of the design prepared by you and your team, but this will depend on certain criteria related to browsing ability, graphics etc.. Again welcome on board, and I look forward to hearing from you. my e-mail is: [email protected]

Yours sincerely

Dr. Ahmed Abdel-Hady

Quote:

On 2003-02-28 21:16, Amer wrote:

Yours ,

Joseph Samir

[email protected]

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Follow up Mar 1, 2003

× الحمد الله أصبح مشروعنا أشبه بكرة الثلج المتدحرجة و يكتسب زخما لا يوصف. و ستتفاجئون في الأيام القادمة أن مشروعنا هو عملاق يضم عمالقة المترجمين ألا و هو انتم جميعا الغيورون أصحاب العطاء اللامحدود و القلوب الكبيرة. من المذهل حقا أن يرى المرء أن هنالك اندفاعا جارفا من الطاقا�... See more
× الحمد الله أصبح مشروعنا أشبه بكرة الثلج المتدحرجة و يكتسب زخما لا يوصف. و ستتفاجئون في الأيام القادمة أن مشروعنا هو عملاق يضم عمالقة المترجمين ألا و هو انتم جميعا الغيورون أصحاب العطاء اللامحدود و القلوب الكبيرة. من المذهل حقا أن يرى المرء أن هنالك اندفاعا جارفا من الطاقات العربية الموجود في كل مكان و كم هي متحمسة لتفجير طاقاتها و تقديم إبداعاتها.

× لسنا بعجلة من أمرنا، فكلما تناقشنا و تشاورنا أكثر فكلما نضجت الأمور بروية و هدوء مما يقودنا ـ بإذن الله ـ إلى تأسيس جمعية قوية راسخة القدمين طموحة الأهداف عالمية المدى و الانتشار.

× لا بد لي أن أشكرك أخي عبد الودود على مدى إخلاصك و غيرتك و تفانيك برغم أن معرفتي الإلكترونية بك لم تتعدى الشهر. إنني أكن لك عميق الاحترام و التقدير. لكن أرجوك أن تناديني بأخ عامر فقط بدون ألقاب، كلنا أخوة نعمل على قدم المساواة.

× يجب أن يشعر كل واحد منا بأنه ممثل و متحدث رسمي باسم الجمعية أمام الأشخاص و الجهات التي يعرفها أو قد يخاطبها. لكن يجب التنويه دوما على أن جمعيتنا ستلتزم، إن شاء الله ، بمعايير مهنية دولية و ليس هناك متسع للمجاملات . أمورنا منظمة و ستبقى كذلك. نحن عناصر بناء لا هدم و نتحلى بأقصى درجات المسؤولية و الانضباط. نحن أصحاب مشروع قومي و سنحققه بإذن الله.

× كما يجب أن يدرك كل واحد منا أن أي فكرة أو عرض بالمساعدة تسجلها هنا في هذا الموقع ستكون تاريخية المغزى و مصدر فخر و اعتزاز لك و لمن تحب يوما ما لأن هذه الكلمات و الأفكار ستحفر في الذاكرة لأنها مهدت الطريق لميلاد أول جمعية دولية للمترجمين العرب كنت أنت رائدها و بانيها. لذلك أرجو منك أن لا تتردد (ي) في طرح أفكارك و تقديم يد المساعدة و التعاون، فنحن نشارك في ورشة ديمقراطية تفاعلية دولية.

رد

ردا على أخي عبدالودود أرى أن يتم تسميتها \"جمعية المترجمين العرب الدولية\" لأنها اسهل نطقا و أقوى إيقاعا! أليس كذلك؟ أعتقد أن أخي الدكتور أحمد سيعلمكم بأسماء اللجنة التنظيمية القائمة على تصميم الموقع.

للعلم

ينتمي أعضاء المجلس التأسيسي إلى جنسيات و جذور قطرية و سعودية و كويتية و عراقية و مصرية و سودانية و ليبية و تونسية و مغربية و جزائرية و لبنانية و سورية و أردنية و فلسطينية بصرف النظر عن الجنسية الحالية التي يحملها البعض. سوف يتم إعلامكم بأسمائهم قريبا.

موقع الجمعية

من المؤكد أن أخي الدكتور أحمد سيأخذ بجميع الملاحظات المدونة هنا أو المرسلة إليه في عين الاعتبار و الدراسة الجادة. و هو بالتأكيد على اطلاع بمواقع أخرى للمترجمين مثل ترازليتركافيه و غيرها من جمعيات المترجمين الأخرىو أخذ فكرة عن أنظمتها الداخلية و آلية عملها و تصميماتها لعلهم يرون ما فيها ما يفيدهم.

باب الأعضاء و العضوية

أرى أن يتم تصنيفهم على موقع الجمعية على النحو التالي:

الباب الأول ـ مقدمة عن فكرة تأسيس الجمعية و أهدافها.

الباب الثاني : اسماء اللجنة التوجيهية/التنسيقية العليا.

الباب الثالث: أسماء أعضاء المجلس التأسيسي.

الباب الرابع: الأعضاء المؤسسون سواء الأعضاء المميزون المشاركون في القاموس الموسوعي العربي أو الذين أبدوا حماسا منقطع النظير و قدموا مشاركة ملموسة. و سأقوم بتزويد أخي أحمد و القائمين على تصميم الموقع بأسماءهم قبل افتتاح الموقع.

الباب الخامس: الأعضاء المنتمون بحيث يتم إعفاء من يزود الموقع مسردا من أعداه/ها.

الباب السادس: الأعضاء الفخريون و هم الأكاديمين و الباحثين و الأخصائيين و المفكرين و الأساتذة و الصحفيين و الطلاب و الشخصيات المهتمة و المؤازرة التي تقدم دعما معنويا أو ماديا غير مشروط.

يجب أن يتاح في الموقع مكان لإظهار صورة العضو بجانب اسمه/ اسمها.

من المؤكد أن سيكون هنالك منتدى تفاعلي للجمعية على الموقع يتفاعل عبره المترجمين و اللغويون و الأكاديمون و المهتمون.

أرى أن يكون هناك باب في الموقع مثل: سجل الزائرين\" يكتب و يدون فيه الزائرون كلماتهم و ملاحظاتهم. و أن يكون هنالك سؤال دوري تفاعلي في قضايا الترجمة و اللغة يجيب عليه المشاركون و الأعضاء.

أرى أن يتم الأخذ بعين الاعتبار، في مرحلة لاحقة، في تصميم الموقع إمكانية الترشيح و الانتخاب بطريقة ديمقراطية الكترونية على الموقع.

التوزيع الوظيفي الجغرافي

أرى أن يتم تقسيم الجمعية جغرافيا حسب المسؤولية إلى ثلاث (أو أكثر) أقسام أو إدارات يكون مسؤولا عنها أحد الزملاء و هو الذي يدير شؤون الجمعية و يرشح أعضاء في كل بلد لإدارة إنشطتها.

1. المشرق العربي: و يمكن تفريعه إلى الخليج و بلاد الشام.

2. المغرب العربي.

3. القسم الدولي: و يمكت تجزئته كذلك إلى أوروبا و أمريكا و الدول الأخرى أو وضعه في قسم مستقل.

القاموس الموسوعي العربي

× يجب أن يدرج في الموقع حسب المجال بحيث يتيح لكل باحث أن يبحث عن المصطلح دون القدرة على نسخ كامل المسرد أو القاموس للمحافظة على حقوق نشرنا.

× أن يقع تحت إشراف لجنة مختصة تقوم بالإشراف على مراجعة العمل العملاق و تشكيل لجان و توزيع العمل على المترجمين الأعضاء المختصين و المحترفين تمهيدا لنشره على الوجه الأكمل. هناك دور نشر عريقة مهتمة بنشره.

× أن تتاح الفرصة للزملاء الآخرين بالإنضمام للمشروع من خلال تزويدهم بمسارد لترجمتها أو تزويد اللجنة بمسارد سبق و أن قاموا بإعدادها بأنفسهم.

يجب التأكيد دوما على أن جمعيتنا هي جمعية عربية دولية مستقلة لا تتبع أحدا. و هي قد تأسست نتيجة جهد جماعي عربي دولي.

أرجو المتابعة مع أخي أحمد .

Collapse

yacine
yacine  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:00
Arabic to French
+ ...
postal address Mar 2, 2003

Dear Ahmed Abdel Hadi,

Amer Al Azem told me I should forward my ideas and messages and a letter sent to Arab translators by the Arab league some 30 years ago.

If you want me to do so, I should have your postal address.

Can you be kind enough to give me your postal address ?

Yacine

Quote:

On 2003-03-01 21:08, Amer wrote:

× الحمد الله أصبح مشروعنا أشبه بكر�... See more
Dear Ahmed Abdel Hadi,

Amer Al Azem told me I should forward my ideas and messages and a letter sent to Arab translators by the Arab league some 30 years ago.

Yacine

Quote:

On 2003-03-01 21:08, Amer wrote:

× الحمد الله أصبح مشروعنا أشبه بكرة الثلج المتدحرجة و يكتسب زخما لا يوصف. و ستتفاجئون في الأيام القادمة أن مشروعنا هو عملاق يضم عمالقة المترجمين ألا و هو انتم جميعا الغيورون أصحاب العطاء اللامحدود و القلوب الكبيرة. من المذهل حقا أن يرى المرء أن هنالك اندفاعا جارفا من الطاقات العربية الموجود في كل مكان و كم هي متحمسة لتفجير طاقاتها و تقديم إبداعاتها.

× لسنا بعجلة من أمرنا، فكلما تناقشنا و تشاورنا أكثر فكلما نضجت الأمور بروية و هدوء مما يقودنا ـ بإذن الله ـ إلى تأسيس جمعية قوية راسخة القدمين طموحة الأهداف عالمية المدى و الانتشار.

× لا بد لي أن أشكرك أخي عبد الودود على مدى إخلاصك و غيرتك و تفانيك برغم أن معرفتي الإلكترونية بك لم تتعدى الشهر. إنني أكن لك عميق الاحترام و التقدير. لكن أرجوك أن تناديني بأخ عامر فقط بدون ألقاب، كلنا أخوة نعمل على قدم المساواة.

× يجب أن يشعر كل واحد منا بأنه ممثل و متحدث رسمي باسم الجمعية أمام الأشخاص و الجهات التي يعرفها أو قد يخاطبها. لكن يجب التنويه دوما على أن جمعيتنا ستلتزم، إن شاء الله ، بمعايير مهنية دولية و ليس هناك متسع للمجاملات . أمورنا منظمة و ستبقى كذلك. نحن عناصر بناء لا هدم و نتحلى بأقصى درجات المسؤولية و الانضباط. نحن أصحاب مشروع قومي و سنحققه بإذن الله.

× كما يجب أن يدرك كل واحد منا أن أي فكرة أو عرض بالمساعدة تسجلها هنا في هذا الموقع ستكون تاريخية المغزى و مصدر فخر و اعتزاز لك و لمن تحب يوما ما لأن هذه الكلمات و الأفكار ستحفر في الذاكرة لأنها مهدت الطريق لميلاد أول جمعية دولية للمترجمين العرب كنت أنت رائدها و بانيها. لذلك أرجو منك أن لا تتردد (ي) في طرح أفكارك و تقديم يد المساعدة و التعاون، فنحن نشارك في ورشة ديمقراطية تفاعلية دولية.

رد

ردا على أخي عبدالودود أرى أن يتم تسميتها \"جمعية المترجمين العرب الدولية\" لأنها اسهل نطقا و أقوى إيقاعا! أليس كذلك؟ أعتقد أن أخي الدكتور أحمد سيعلمكم بأسماء اللجنة التنظيمية القائمة على تصميم الموقع.

للعلم

ينتمي أعضاء المجلس التأسيسي إلى جنسيات و جذور قطرية و سعودية و كويتية و عراقية و مصرية و سودانية و ليبية و تونسية و مغربية و جزائرية و لبنانية و سورية و أردنية و فلسطينية بصرف النظر عن الجنسية الحالية التي يحملها البعض. سوف يتم إعلامكم بأسمائهم قريبا.

موقع الجمعية

من المؤكد أن أخي الدكتور أحمد سيأخذ بجميع الملاحظات المدونة هنا أو المرسلة إليه في عين الاعتبار و الدراسة الجادة. و هو بالتأكيد على اطلاع بمواقع أخرى للمترجمين مثل ترازليتركافيه و غيرها من جمعيات المترجمين الأخرىو أخذ فكرة عن أنظمتها الداخلية و آلية عملها و تصميماتها لعلهم يرون ما فيها ما يفيدهم.

باب الأعضاء و العضوية

أرى أن يتم تصنيفهم على موقع الجمعية على النحو التالي:

الباب الأول ـ مقدمة عن فكرة تأسيس الجمعية و أهدافها.

الباب الثاني : اسماء اللجنة التوجيهية/التنسيقية العليا.

الباب الثالث: أسماء أعضاء المجلس التأسيسي.

الباب الرابع: الأعضاء المؤسسون سواء الأعضاء المميزون المشاركون في القاموس الموسوعي العربي أو الذين أبدوا حماسا منقطع النظير و قدموا مشاركة ملموسة. و سأقوم بتزويد أخي أحمد و القائمين على تصميم الموقع بأسماءهم قبل افتتاح الموقع.

الباب الخامس: الأعضاء المنتمون بحيث يتم إعفاء من يزود الموقع مسردا من أعداه/ها.

الباب السادس: الأعضاء الفخريون و هم الأكاديمين و الباحثين و الأخصائيين و المفكرين و الأساتذة و الصحفيين و الطلاب و الشخصيات المهتمة و المؤازرة التي تقدم دعما معنويا أو ماديا غير مشروط.

يجب أن يتاح في الموقع مكان لإظهار صورة العضو بجانب اسمه/ اسمها.

من المؤكد أن سيكون هنالك منتدى تفاعلي للجمعية على الموقع يتفاعل عبره المترجمين و اللغويون و الأكاديمون و المهتمون.

أرى أن يكون هناك باب في الموقع مثل: سجل الزائرين\" يكتب و يدون فيه الزائرون كلماتهم و ملاحظاتهم. و أن يكون هنالك سؤال دوري تفاعلي في قضايا الترجمة و اللغة يجيب عليه المشاركون و الأعضاء.

أرى أن يتم الأخذ بعين الاعتبار، في مرحلة لاحقة، في تصميم الموقع إمكانية الترشيح و الانتخاب بطريقة ديمقراطية الكترونية على الموقع.

التوزيع الوظيفي الجغرافي

أرى أن يتم تقسيم الجمعية جغرافيا حسب المسؤولية إلى ثلاث (أو أكثر) أقسام أو إدارات يكون مسؤولا عنها أحد الزملاء و هو الذي يدير شؤون الجمعية و يرشح أعضاء في كل بلد لإدارة إنشطتها.

1. المشرق العربي: و يمكن تفريعه إلى الخليج و بلاد الشام.

2. المغرب العربي.

3. القسم الدولي: و يمكت تجزئته كذلك إلى أوروبا و أمريكا و الدول الأخرى أو وضعه في قسم مستقل.

القاموس الموسوعي العربي

× يجب أن يدرج في الموقع حسب المجال بحيث يتيح لكل باحث أن يبحث عن المصطلح دون القدرة على نسخ كامل المسرد أو القاموس للمحافظة على حقوق نشرنا.

× أن يقع تحت إشراف لجنة مختصة تقوم بالإشراف على مراجعة العمل العملاق و تشكيل لجان و توزيع العمل على المترجمين الأعضاء المختصين و المحترفين تمهيدا لنشره على الوجه الأكمل. هناك دور نشر عريقة مهتمة بنشره.

× أن تتاح الفرصة للزملاء الآخرين بالإنضمام للمشروع من خلال تزويدهم بمسارد لترجمتها أو تزويد اللجنة بمسارد سبق و أن قاموا بإعدادها بأنفسهم.

يجب التأكيد دوما على أن جمعيتنا هي جمعية عربية دولية مستقلة لا تتبع أحدا. و هي قد تأسست نتيجة جهد جماعي عربي دولي.

أرجو المتابعة مع أخي أحمد .

Collapse

Walaa(prime)
Walaa(prime)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Publishing The glossaries Mar 2, 2003

Dear Amer,

Concerning the point of publishing the glossaries on the association site, why don’t we follow the example of the Webster Site. If a translator needs to search for a specific term ,he/she should choose the “concerned field” from a list , then he /she can type the wanted term in the search box. Maybe the translation of the term can appear in a pop on window. In this way, I think it will be difficult to save the whole glossary.

Thanks

Wish
... See more
Dear Amer,

Concerning the point of publishing the glossaries on the association site, why don’t we follow the example of the Webster Site. If a translator needs to search for a specific term ,he/she should choose the “concerned field” from a list , then he /she can type the wanted term in the search box. Maybe the translation of the term can appear in a pop on window. In this way, I think it will be difficult to save the whole glossary.

Thanks

Wish you luck

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Messages of Support from all over the world Mar 3, 2003

First of all, I would like to extend my congratulations on the occasion of establishing International Arab Translators Association. I\'ll be very grateful, if you can add me to the list of founders of IATA.

I am extremely delighted to hear that you are taking care of the first International organization for Arabic translators. I would be more than happy to assist in any way I can. So please advise me of your need at this stage to see if I can be of any help. I am attach
... See more

First of all, I would like to extend my congratulations on the occasion of establishing International Arab Translators Association. I\'ll be very grateful, if you can add me to the list of founders of IATA.

I am extremely delighted to hear that you are taking care of the first International organization for Arabic translators. I would be more than happy to assist in any way I can. So please advise me of your need at this stage to see if I can be of any help. I am attaching my C.V. for your information. Thanks again, and may Allah the Almighty bless you and your colleagues.

Good evening my dear Amer

I\'m very pleased to send you my name in Latin letters, to be registered as one of the founders of the Arab translators society. That is an honourable thing to me. I\'m really unable to express you my great thanks.

Thank you so much for all your striving. Here is my name in English: ----------------------. I leave it to you to decide whether to count me among the founding members or the constitution commitee or anything else you see I will best fit and most efficiently contribute.

I read the announcement of the International Arab Translators Association . on Proz. Really , it is a very good idea to form such a body that cares for the interests of the Arab translators and promotes translation in the Arab World .

I got this e-mail ,from Amer, which asks everybody interested in joining this association to send his/ her name in English. My full name is:

Well done my brother, it is a great idea to have an internationally recognised association to group the Arab translators, it is indeed a huge step forward. I would be honored if you registered my name among the Arab Translator founders of the association. The full name is:

Dear Amer,

My name is ……………………

Gold bless you for your efforts, just you are wonderful.

Thank you so much . Please keep me posted, and give my best regards Thanks once again for keeping me up to date .

(Board Founder – a well known professor in translation)

It really gives me great pleasure to share you two great projects ..

I would like to help in constructing the site ----------------------------- and you can use my skills and experience in that field .. I can also be useful as a translator , I don\'t know how among such a professional team of translators but you can tell me what to do in both offered fields herein .. Looking forward to hearing from you ..

Thanks a lot for your time and effort ..

It would be an honor for me to take part in the the Arab Translaton Association as a founding member, or in the preparatory committee. I have spent my whole working life in the translation field.

Praying God is on our side and help us all to work for quality, excellence & peace.

Helloz Mr. coordinator,

will i have a few friends interested to join the association, so would u please advice what the next step is. Shall they pay or no need? Shall i forward only their names, or their CVs also? Thanking you for your kind cooperation and Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Have a nice Day

Dear Amer

I was pleased to talk to you on the phone, and now I am pleased to receive your e-mail and e-mail address. I am also very pleased to learn of your as-usual-dynamic activities. I wish you all success. About my particulars---------------

Best wishes and God bless you and yours.

(Board Member – Professor – PHD holder since 1965)

Hello, this is --------------from proz.com. I am writing to encourage you in the development of the IATA. I think it is a very important concept, and one that has not received adequate support in the past (as you wrote in your introduction).

I am interested in founding membership status as well as opportunities to help in any way that I can. If there is anything I can do to assist you in developing this association, or anything else related to Arabic>English translation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I am glad to help. First, a few words about myself. In the meantime, I would be more than happy to research some of the site content. I have read the goals of the association and I think you have some good ideas already. Are there any particular services or features of the IATA that you would like me to research for you? Please let me know, and stay in touch.

I gather that a Yes to being a founding member from the 12 people or so contacted is required. If this is the case, please include me: I would be delighted to join you in this effort.

Thanx a ton for responding so quickly ----------------- and how can I contribute to this great project of yours.

I wish you my sinceremost regards and best wishes.

If you accept my request to join the IATA, I will be happy and I will provide you by 1000-2000 term at least.

Firstly, I wanted to congratulate you for your efforts in playing a positive role in bringing two ambitious objectives to life, namely the \"Encyclopedic English Arabic Dictionary\" and the \"International Arab Translators Association\".

Second, I wrote to you to express my willingness to participate in both efforts. Although my offer comes a little late, which is basically because I am a relatively new member to Proz.com and I don\'t spend much time with my computer, yet I am sure I can play a positive role to serve in both respects. I have a long term experience as a translator

How r u? I wish you and your family a very happy feast.

Attached is the first glossary. (Financial about 13.000 words) Almost revised.

The rest is coming soon after feast vacation.

الأخ / عامر العظم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

في البدء أهنئكم على هذه المبادرة (الثانية) الطموحة والخاصة بإقامة جمعية دولية للمترجمين العرب ، فهي بحق فكرة صائبة أرجو صادقاً أن يكتب لها النجاح . ثالثاً : فيما يتعلق بالمسرد الذي لدي وهو

parliamentaryglossary فقد أنهيت ترجمته وأنا الآن في مرحلة المراجعة الأخيرة ، وإن شاء الله سأرسله لكم قريباً .

الأخ العزيز عامر،

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

رغم أنني أسعد دائما لرؤية رسائلك

الاخ الكريم عامر

بعد التحية

اشكركم جزيل الشكر ، ودوما سباق للخير اتمنى لكم واسرتكم كل التقدم والازدهار مع خاص تهانينا وتمنياتنا ان يجمعالله شملنا لما فيه مرضات الله وفائدة الخلق .

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

السلام عليكم

يسرني أن أتقدم بطلب الانضمام إلى عضوية موقعكم بمقالات عن موضوع تعريب

وسائل المعلوماتية من مواقع انترنت وبرامج الحاسوب وهي ما يسمى باللغة

الانكليزية Localization.

فأرجو الموافقة

ودمتم

تلقيت ببالغ السرور رسالة الأخ محمود العظم وقد اسعدني للغاية تأسيس جمعية للمترجمين العرب وأنا على أتم الاستعداد للمساهمة بكل :إمكانياتي وخبراتي في سبيل نجاح الجمعية ويشرفني أن أقدم لكم نفسين

وفي انتظار توجيهاتكم لبلورة الأفكار والتواصل من أجل القفز بالترجمة العربية إلى مجال العالمية كما أنني على استعداد لأن أساهم إعلاميا بنشر كل أخبار الجمعية والله المستعان

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

وودت معرفه هل فى إمكانى العمل معكم فى هذا المشروع الكبير هل لى دور وسطكم.

أود أن أشارككم العمل فى أى شىء تخصصوة لى و إن كان هناك إختبارات مستوى فإنى على أستعداد لاجتيازها.

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-03-18 06:28]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Ideas of Jalal Al-Razaz of Iraq Mar 4, 2003

My dear Amer,

I am sure you are doing well with all the responsibilities, big and small, that you have to follow up daily. I am sorry I have not been around to help much, but I have gone through some papers and publications related to web site design and requirements... Some are really noteworthy- I believe we need to have a look at them and see if we have overlooked any that could be implemented- to give us a better site in every possible way. I am not a pro, so exceuse me for the poi
... See more
My dear Amer,

I am sure you are doing well with all the responsibilities, big and small, that you have to follow up daily. I am sorry I have not been around to help much, but I have gone through some papers and publications related to web site design and requirements... Some are really noteworthy- I believe we need to have a look at them and see if we have overlooked any that could be implemented- to give us a better site in every possible way. I am not a pro, so exceuse me for the points I am adding below as reminders to our web designers:

1- The Site needs to be found and reached easily- it needs to be included in the more active search engines...

2- We need to have a user friendly site, with a clear site map, plus added values that provide service and make sense to our members and subscribers ( to include affiliate programs, books, recommended links, etc.)

3- We could have bulletin boards (forums) to build relationships and community

4- Statistics show that website visitors love quizzes and assessment tools, so can we design and include some quizzes and surveys? We could offer a free e-book or e-report (and permission to forward them to others..) as incentives

5- We need to promote our web site address in all our literature of course (brochures, newsletters, letterheads, business cards, e-mail signature, etc.) and for that to have any real effect we need to advertise our website when it is first launched, and later updated, through press releases, in addition to our friends and associates.

6- We could offer professional help and support to members with queries or need for help and tips in their translation, plus including article banks for members who want the articles they write to be posted in our site. Here I am supporting my colleague Mr Omrani\'s suggestion in his first Memo concerning Translation Awards.

7- The IATA website is going to be our direct tool and link almost in all the business we conduct, and I expect a large number of people, members and non-members to frequent it continuously, which means the design of the site itself should consider and accommodate heavy traffic and a large number of hits with ease and without failure.

I will get in touch with you again. Take care.

Jalal Al-Razaz

Note: Jalal Al Razaz

* Member of Iraqi Translators Association (ITA), since 1972.

* Vice President of ITA for the years 1998-2000

Collapse

Hanankh
Hanankh
English to Arabic
اسم الجمعيه Mar 5, 2003

مجهود كبير الذى تقوم به يا أخ عامر وكل الاخوة المشاركين فى هذة الجمعيه والله يوفقنا الى كل خير ولكن وددت أن أقترح عليكم تغير بسيط فى اسم الجمعيه وهو ان تكون :الرابطه الدوليه للمترجمين العرب أو رابطه المترجمين العرب الدوليه بدل من جمعيه المترجمين العرب الدوليه فما رأيكم فى هذا التبديل الصغير وشكرا لكم وفى انتظار تعليقكم على هذا الامر
[addsig]

Hanankh
Hanankh
English to Arabic
Association name Mar 5, 2003

مجهود كبير الذى تقوم به يا أخ عامر وكل الاخوة المشاركين فى هذة الجمعيه والله يوفقنا الى كل خير ولكن وددت أن أقترح عليكم تغير بسيط فى اسم الجمعيه وهو ان تكون :الرابطه الدوليه للمترجمين العرب أو رابطه المترجمين العرب الدوليه بدل من جمعيه المترجمين العرب الدوليه فما رأيكم فى هذا التبديل الصغير وشكرا لكم وفى انتظار تعليقكم على هذا الامر

Ahmed Abdel-hady
Ahmed Abdel-hady
United Kingdom
English to Arabic
+ ...
Postal Address Mar 5, 2003

Dear Yacine,

My postal address is as follows:

Dr. Ahmed Abdel-Hady

PO Box 5102

Abu Dhabi - UAE

[quote]

On 2003-03-02 16:31, yacine wrote:

Dear Ahmed Abdel Hadi,

Yacine

[quote]

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
أختي العزيزة Mar 5, 2003

إن شاء الله. كل الطروحات واردة و سنأخذ باقتراحك مع الاقتراحات الاخرى في عين الاعتبار. و سنرى ما يميل إليه غالبية الزملاء.

و لك تحياتي.

أخوك عامر

Quote:

On , wrote:

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Messages & Comment Mar 7, 2003

1)

Hi Amer,------

How are you?? ... hope you are doing so well now after finishing the legend effort ----- you did in the Islamic Summit ... ya3teek el3afieh ya rab.

Any way I\'ll not bother u too much, just wanted to tell you that I\'m receiving lots of e-mails these days from my friends informing me about your super project, the encyclopedia, & asking me to join it ... what makes me laugh ... they don\'t know that the big boss of this project (YOU) beca
... See more
1)

Hi Amer,------

How are you?? ... hope you are doing so well now after finishing the legend effort ----- you did in the Islamic Summit ... ya3teek el3afieh ya rab.

Any way I\'ll not bother u too much, just wanted to tell you that I\'m receiving lots of e-mails these days from my friends informing me about your super project, the encyclopedia, & asking me to join it ... what makes me laugh ... they don\'t know that the big boss of this project (YOU) became a friend of mine ---- kidding wallahi ... Well ... what I really want to ask you about is how can I join you & what benefits I\'m going to gain when joining you ... an other question; how can I contribute in doing supper things for this encyclopedia since I ALWAYS used to be a distinguished girl -----. Also ... what are the main goals of this encyclopedia?? Do you have a target plan & schedule for starting, ending & progressing this project ... sorry for asking that!! but during the period of my work life & my modest experience I noticed that the Arab seriously have no professionalism & lack to well-preparation & good organization in structuring & developing their work even wallahi when they do very big projects ... they always adopt a random management!!

Of course I don\'t dare doubting what you are doing ... just purely asking ----.

زهئتك صح؟؟ ------

E-mail me or catch me on MSN answering my wondering questions so that I can join you proudly.

Salam

-------------

Note: She works in an international translattion department that has 20 translators.

لا يا أختاه...لم أزهق ..و لن. العرب كانوا دوما حاملوا شعلة فكر و رسالة علم. و نحن نمتاز بالإرادة والمهنية و منظمين جدا و فريقنا هم نخبة المترجمين و الأساتذة العرب من كل أصقاع العالم.. أصحاب مشروع قومي رائد يعرفون إلى أين هم سائرون و سنحققه بعون الله سبحانه و تعالى. و أهلا بك و بكل المترجمين و المترجمات العرب حاملوا و ناقلوا فكر و تراث هذه الأمة.

2)I will be providing you with translated articles on Localization.

(Thank you my brother of California)
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WATA's Historic Journey

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »