Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:29
Membro (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
How to activate the real 'mixed mode' in Talon! Jul 21

Hi everyone! I feel pretty stupid that I only figured this out recently, but "mixed mode" is actually not what I thought it was all this time. I always assumed it had something to do with command mode & dictation mode, but never gave it much thought. There are actually three modes (in the paid version of Talon!):

1. command mode: interprets everything you say as commands
2. dictation mode: interprets everything you say as running text
3. mixed mode:
... See more
Hi everyone! I feel pretty stupid that I only figured this out recently, but "mixed mode" is actually not what I thought it was all this time. I always assumed it had something to do with command mode & dictation mode, but never gave it much thought. There are actually three modes (in the paid version of Talon!):

1. command mode: interprets everything you say as commands
2. dictation mode: interprets everything you say as running text
3. mixed mode: tries to interpret everything as a command first, then if it isn't recognized it inserts it as text like dictation mode

See: https://www.proz.com/forum/speech_recognition/368650-talon_voice_tips_tricks.html (where I explain how to activate it)!

[Edited at 2024-07-21 13:57 GMT]
Collapse

Páxinas no tema:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is OpenAI’s Whisper better than Dragon?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »