Thread poster: gcutuli
gcutuli
gcutuli
Argentina
Local time: 12:21
French to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 3, 2021

Hello, please if someone can help me. I'm doing subtitling with Aegisub.
They ask me that "whenever the separation between two subtitles is short (fewer than six frames),
concatenate them, let them without any frames separating them (0 frame gap)".
I can see the frames, but I have to control manually the separation... ¿Do yo know a way to do it in a more efficient way?
Thankk you!

Mr. Satan (X)
Mr. Satan (X)
English to Indonesian
ShiftCut Dec 6, 2021

Hi, gcutuli.

ShiftCut automation script seems to be what you're looking for. But I have never used it myself, so don't take my word for it.

[Edited at 2021-12-06 15:32 GMT]

gcutuli

Mai Alfayoumey
Mai Alfayoumey
Egypt
Local time: 18:21
English to Arabic
hi gcutuli ; Dec 6, 2021

gcutuli wrote:

Hello, please if someone can help me. I'm doing subtitling with Aegisub.
They ask me that "whenever the separation between two subtitles is short (fewer than six frames),
concatenate them, let them without any frames separating them (0 frame gap)".
I can see the frames, but I have to control manually the separation... ¿Do yo know a way to do it in a more efficient way?
Thankk you!

if i understand well, press right click on the subtitle and you get cut line or copy line and other choices then you can chose any one make help you.
wish i can help you.

gcutuli

gcutuli
gcutuli
Argentina
Local time: 12:21
French to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, it seems exactly what I am looking for! Dec 6, 2021

Novian Cahyadi wrote:

Hi, gcutuli.

ShiftCut automation script seems to be what you're looking for. But I have never used it myself, so don't take my word for it.

[Edited at 2021-12-06 15:32 GMT]

Mr. Satan (X)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with Aegisub / separation between subtitles

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »