Persoa que publicou o fío: Baran Keki
Baran Keki
Baran Keki  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 19:34
Membro
English to Turkish
Jul 18

In MemoQ's top ribbon there is only the green 'Accept' option, and a dropdown menu where you can choose the 'Reject and Move To Next' option:

accept

Using that dropdown menu to reject changes (and then moving on to the next) is just too time consuming. I'd like to be able to reject changes by serially clicking on that button that says 'Accept' (which should be 'Reject' obviously) and go through the rest of the text, occasionally accepting some changes here and there. So is there a way of turning that 'Accept' button into a 'Reject' button, if that makes any sense?

Felix Sherrington-Kendall
Felix Sherrington-Kendall  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:34
German to English
Custom menus Jul 18

Hullo,

Not quite what you want, but if you right-click on the menu, you can choose "Customize The Ribbon" and then add the specific button you want to the Quick Access menu, for example. Alternatively you can add the option to the Quick Access Toolbar, which adds the button to the bar at the very top of your memoQ window. Either way you'll be able to click the command you want. Hope that helps!

Baran Keki

MollyRose
MollyRose  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:34
English to Spanish
+ ...
Reject Jul 18

The only command I found that says "Reject" is under Review/Quality Assurance. I don't think that particular command will do what we want.

Does anyone know exactly how to add (to the ribbon) Reject Change or Reject Change and go to Next? That indeed would be handy! I also have wondered why they didn't just add a Reject button instead of making us click the arrow beside Accept.

Felix Sherrington-Kendall
Felix Sherrington-Kendall  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
Button location Jul 19

That button should be hiding under Review → Tracking → Accept → Reject This Change (or Reject And Move To Next), basically the same place it is currently hiding in the ribbon

Erwin van Wouw
Erwin van Wouw  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Membro (2010)
English to Dutch
Customize shortcuts 10:46

Just assign a shortcut to the command you need. Here are instructions to do so: https://www.blackkitetranslations.com/news/shortcuts-memoq.php#customize-shortcuts

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Aceept/Reject changes

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »