Off topic: questionnaire: analysis of the legal translation market in Italy and Spain
Thread poster: Francesca Accogli
Francesca Accogli
Francesca Accogli
Italy
Local time: 23:09
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Feb 14

Dear all,
I am Francesca Accogli, and I am currently working on my doctoral thesis at the University of Udine in co-tutelle with the Autonomous University of Barcelona (supervisors: prof. Gianluca Pontrandolfo, prof. Carmen Bestué Salinas).
I am writing to ask you if it would be possible to fill in a questionnaire aimed at analysing the impact of new technologies on the legal translation market in Italy and Spain.
It would take only about 15 minutes. Here are the links:
... See more
Dear all,
I am Francesca Accogli, and I am currently working on my doctoral thesis at the University of Udine in co-tutelle with the Autonomous University of Barcelona (supervisors: prof. Gianluca Pontrandolfo, prof. Carmen Bestué Salinas).
I am writing to ask you if it would be possible to fill in a questionnaire aimed at analysing the impact of new technologies on the legal translation market in Italy and Spain.
It would take only about 15 minutes. Here are the links:
SPAIN: https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/FZTC9NG ;
ITALY: https://it.surveymonkey.com/r/FHVBFVH .
Thank you in advance for your valuable help. I remain at your disposal for any further information.
Kind regards,
Francesca Accogli
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

questionnaire: analysis of the legal translation market in Italy and Spain

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »